Welcome to the Overkill supercharger system for your 2016 and newer Camaro V6. As a GM V6 specialist, Overkill was the first to supercharge the LGX 3.6 engine back in January 2017 and is proud to power the fastest 6th generation Camaro V6!
This system allows you to make V8-like horsepower with your 3.6 V6. Stage 1 kits will typically provide gains of 100-125 horsepower and unlike other companies Overkill has upgrade paths to a reliable 500+ horsepower. This system is 100% bolt on installation you can do in a weekend. You are not required to have any other modifications on your vehicle. Every requirement to install a supercharger on your Camaro V6 is included in this kit, including going above the normal expectation with an oil catch can system and a custom tuning service.
All Kits include the following components and features:
- Procharger Supercharger unit – P1SC model for Stages 1 and 2, D1SC for Stage 3, self contained oiling system (no oil lines connect to the engine), D-Series supports up to 16psi on the 3.6.
- Overkill 8-rib pulley system – unique mounting brackets use existing engine point attachments to mount the Procharger, a new independent crank pulley interlocks with the factory pulley and runs a dedicated 8-rib belt for the supercharger that doesn’t interfere with the factory accessory belt.
- Full Intercooler system – Air-air intercooler, blow off valve, custom machined MAF housing and full silicone/aluminum tubing with Tbolt clamps, top quality components.
- Overkill tuning with HP Tuners – each kit optionally comes with an HP Tuner suite and custom tuning support for yourself or the installation/tuning shop of your choice. It’s HIGHLY suggested to purchase an AEM 30-0334 air/fuel gauge if you’ll be tuning exclusively with Overkill through email.
- Catch can system – separates oil vapors in the PCV system, set up to ensure proper operation while in boost, helps keep oil residue out of the supercharger system and intercooler.
- Many accessories such as full Intake system with K&N air filter, new AC Delco spark plugs designed for boost, new MAP sensor that reads boost, a full complement of parts required for installation such as MAF wiring extension harness, throttle body spacer to provide engine vacuum source, prefabricated vacuum lines for the catch can including OEM connection fittings at the engine, oil for several oil changes for the Procharger.