- 2014-2019 Chevrolet Corvette LT1*
Take your Corvette to the next level with Magnuson’s TVS2650 Magnum Supercharger System! Built off of our premium Magnum Performance Line, this system will give your engine an incredible 28% boost in horsepower resulting in 588 hp and 600 ft-lbs at the crank! The system has been designed to fit under the hood of a stock C7, all while featuring two massive charge air coolers for maximum cooling capability.
At Magnuson, we only use the highest quality components in our supercharger kits. Everything you need to supercharge your Corvette is included, right down to detailed step-by-step installation instructions. Order yours today and unleash the power of a Magnum Supercharger on your Corvette!
Features and Specifications:
- 588 hp and 600 ft-lbs at 8 lbs of boost.
- Magnuson TVS2650 Supercharger System designed to mount to GM LT1 heads with OEM look, fit and finish.
- Utilizes Eaton TVS Technology incorporating high helix, four lobe rotors for maximum supercharger efficiency across entire speed range.
- Massive inlet design supports multiple inlet configurations to allows for various throttle body upgrades.
- Utilizes patented Dynamic Flow Tuning (DFT) inlet porting.
- Designed to fit under the hood of LT1 vehicles (slight modification may be required for Corvette model with pulley sizes larger than 70mm.)
- Bolt-on anodized billet cartridge-style front drive allows for future belt line upgrades.
- High flow dual charge air cooler set-up with ¾” water inlet and outlet ports reduce coolant restriction, allowing maximum flow with extremely high cooling efficiency.
- CNC-machined ports for optimized airflow into engine cylinders.
- Vacuum bypass system with instantaneous boost response designed to unload supercharger at engine idle and part-throttle for improved fuel economy. Intercooled bypass air is recirculated through the supercharger for rapid cooldown and ultimate performance.
- Proven maintenance-free supercharger technology. No added complexity of external supercharger oil cooler/heaters for extreme climates.
- Includes handheld tuner device, calibration, and detailed step by step instructions for a seamless installation experience.
- Standard 3-year/36,000-mile limited Supercharger System Warranty. Additional 3-year/36,000-mile limited Powertrain warranty may apply.